Thursday, December 4, 2008

My food chopper


My food chopper has become my favorite tool around the kitchen lately. So many recipes call for chopping, which I suck at. Hence the name of this blog. They way they precisely chop an onion, for example, on the cooking shows, just is a little beyond my skill level. Something always goes wrong when I try. The food chopper makes it unnecessary and saves all the time. Just cut up whatever you need to chop into pieces that fit under the chopper, and push down on the handle about 10 times, and your ingredients will be all chopped for you. It works beautifully. The chopper is pretty cheap too. We got ours from Pampered Chef for about 20 bucks I think, maybe less. They can be bought in stores also. I highly recommend getting one, that way you won't be intimidated when you see the need to chop in a recipe.

No comments: